Cool Widgets

Sunday, January 2, 2011

it's her birthday!

02011964

hye mama..
happy birthday..
i miss you..
i love you..
i heart you..
i adore you..
i'm proud of you..
thanks for being a supermom all these years..
thanks for always supporting me..
thanks for comforting me..
thanks for understands my needs, my everything..
thanks for loving me..
thanks for being so strong..
thanks for given birth of me..


thanks for not letting me stray too far from the sidewalk..
thanks for keeping me on the safe side, so i don't get hurt..





mama hot, tahu?
fair skin, muke latifah omar..
soft sgt..
lovable, huggable..
mama sensitif sgt - xmau mcm tu dah, ok..
it hurts me. badly.
xsuke dah tgk mama nangis2 lg ok.
nnt kakak rase nak marah semua org, ble mama nangis.
why nangis? no need.
jgn pernah rse bsalah..
jgn pernah rse mama xjd seorang mama yg baek..
no more, ok.
i'm good - doing so good here.
i'm leaving for good.
now it's my turn to take care of you..
jgn rse bersalah lg, ok.
xsuke! xsuke!
i heart you - so much.

mama, your in-law to be kirim salam sayang.. tehee..
he said, "happy birthday"
he's too shy to call you.. hihi




when i come back to malaysia, we'll having makan2 bersame2 ok.
uuuu, i'm exaggerating!! - ngeee

alright, dah homesick sekarang.
wuwuwuwu..
got 3 papers to go for finals..
mama, i miss you- badly.






"ya Allah, lindungilah ibuku.. berikanlah kekuatan kepadanya untuk mnjalani hidup ini.. dan janganlah Engkau mengambilnya sebelum sempat aku berbakti dan membahagiakannya.."










No comments:

Post a Comment