Cool Widgets

Saturday, January 1, 2011

nagging

this is what happens when 2 hearts acting like a child.
rindu sebenarnya. saja cari gaduh, baru boleh cakap lama-lama.
hoh, mengade-ngade - PAANG!!


stop staying out so late
try not to do that so often
you never listen to me, 
just like a 10year-old child

who are you calling a child?
really, i cant help it but laughing


you don't know how it feels for me to say those things


you don't know that i just want a nice conversations with you


should we stop?

let's stop


from 1 to 10, they're all words to make you better
but since you don't listen to me,it's only sound like a nag to you


let's stop, let's stop
there's not even enough time for us to just love
and all you do is keep nagging, baby


this nagging is said from my heart, not just randomly, honey
i can't help but keep nagging even if you hate it


let's stop, let's stop - all i can hear is your nagging


are you eating at the right time?
are you keeping distances from other girls?
i just want to be by your side, that's my feeling to you.


if i could put you in my pocket, i will be really happy
there'll be no more nagging


the nagging is just about us


a nagging that will make anyone laugh if they hear


should i stop?

let's stop


even if you glare at me and try to scare me,
your face is just so cute to me


are you going to keep nagging?
i can't ignore anymore
i really might get angry

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

this is a nagging that wouldn't be told if i want to break up
deep inside my heart, i always think about you.


even if you're angry, even if you yell at me,
your nagging is just so sweet to me


a nagging that can only be told if we are in love
but since you don't listen to me,it's only sound like a nag to you


let's stop, let's stop - and trust my feeling baby.







"long distance relationship - if u haven't experience one, don't judge one."

No comments:

Post a Comment